Thursday, March 12, 2009
Saw an incredible exhibit, "Caras Vemos, Corazones no Sabemos (faces we see, hearts we don't know): The Human Landscape of Mexican Immigration" at The Museo Alameda in San Antonio. Featured work from photographer Dulce Pinzon. Pinzon asks us to rethink our cultural obsession with the mythical superhero and acknowledge the real, often quite, heroes of our everyday.
- ► 2010 (39)
- Faulkner's Nobel Prize Banquet Speech
- my guilty pleasure
- surprisingly good advice from mickey rourke
- Richard Burbridge :: more of his portfolio on A...
- Imogen Cunningham :: on the photographer "One mu...
- R3 Project
- Shepard Fairey
- San Antonio
- "Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask you...
- stevens and the imagination
- Dulce Pinzon
- the joys of the canadian tuxedo
- heart breakers
- ▼ March (16)