His portfolio is very diverse. Some of his early work is multi-layered, rough and organic, in a Friedlander-esque style. Others, like the ones below, align more closely with a more polished up-to-date art-photography esthetic. I love this portrait series of illegal Ukranian migrant workers in Slovakia. The pixilation reminds me of TV stills... You can't see the images well on this page, so visit his website where you can view the whole series.
- ► 2010 (39)
- [[ "Ansel Adams talked often about pre-visualizi...
- wish this was my life
- Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear from Gabe Askew on Vimeo...
- Anders Petersen
- Andrej Balco
- Peter Funch
- Photo I took four or five months ago at greenlak...
- Proud Flesh
- Arnold Newman
- Bill Armstrong on the blur
- "Poets, if they're genuine, must also keep repea...
- This seems like a total flashback to sometime pre...
- Mark Borthwick
- found on ffffound ::
- David Pearson
- Warren Du Preez and Nick Thornton-Jones
- Tamara Dean
- ▼ August (18)