I admit, his work now unfortunately appears kinda cliche. His style's been ripped off by Urban Outfitters catalogue types, we've seen it before trying-hard-to-be-young and arty . . . but his organic attitude toward life and art is actually really refreshing and quite beautiful. Here's an article about him, Mark Borthwick, and once again his :: website ::
- ► 2010 (39)
- [[ "Ansel Adams talked often about pre-visualizi...
- wish this was my life
- Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear from Gabe Askew on Vimeo...
- Anders Petersen
- Andrej Balco
- Peter Funch
- Photo I took four or five months ago at greenlak...
- Proud Flesh
- Arnold Newman
- Bill Armstrong on the blur
- "Poets, if they're genuine, must also keep repea...
- This seems like a total flashback to sometime pre...
- Mark Borthwick
- found on ffffound ::
- David Pearson
- Warren Du Preez and Nick Thornton-Jones
- Tamara Dean
- ▼ August (18)